The 18th Summit of the Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement
The 18th Summit of the Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement kicked off in Baku. Representatives of about 160 countries and international organizations took part in the event. Our friendly team has done a great job of organizing this large-scale project and successfully achieved all the determined goals and objectives!
The work scheduling prior to assembling, the well-orchestrated job allocation among our employees to deal with contractors, and plenty of our time-proved freelancers guaranteed us the project commissioning on the due date by virtue of sound communication and mobilization of all available resources. An agreement with contractors for twenty-four seven employment played an important role as well. It was all about total mobilization of the entire team, people fully involved in the established algorithm and conveyor method of work.
And of course, goal commitment and love for our work are of great importance beyond all doubt! As well as pride for the country and sincere wish to make the project flawless, especially given its global significance!
Venue: Congress Center, Heydar Aliyev Center
Date: October 25-26, 2019
Number of participants: 3000
- ∙ Concept and Idea generation
- ∙ Developing Logo, corporate colors and brand book design for the event
- ∙ Selection and rental of venues
- ∙ Layout of seating tables and chairs
- ∙ Providing of couverts, flags, and other state attributes
- ∙ Design of the promo gifts and materials
- ∙ Providing all printing materials
- ∙ Based on the concept of the event, the provision of more suitable furniture
- ∙ Floristic design, working with a huge flower composition.
- ∙ Guest registration, list tracking
- ∙ Photo and video reports providing
- ∙ Gala Dinner organization: selection of the venue, meeting and seating of guests, compiling a detailed entertainment program
- Organization and control of all technical support for all days of the event, the anticipation of unforeseen circumstances. Work strictly according to all safety regulations.