The 2nd Baku Summit of World Religious Leaders
On November 14-15, the 2nd Baku Summit of World Religious Leaders was held in Baku. The event was attended by political, public, religious and scientific figures, representatives of international organizations, leaders of religious faiths and movements. The organization and holding of this large-scale event was entrusted to our professional team.
The work scheduling prior to assembling, the well-orchestrated job allocation among our employees to deal with contractors, and plenty of our time-proved freelancers guaranteed us the project commissioning on the due date by virtue of sound communication and mobilization of all available resources.
Venue: Congress Center
Date: November 14-15, 2019
Number of participants: 1700
- ∙ Concept and Idea generation
- ∙ Developing Logo, corporate colors and brand book design for the event
- ∙ Selection and rental of venues
- ∙ Layout of seating tables and chairs
- ∙ Providing of couverts, flags, and other state attributes
- ∙ Design of the promo gifts and materials
- ∙ Providing all printing materials
- ∙ Based on the concept of the event, the provision of more suitable furniture
- ∙ Floristic design, working with a huge flower composition.
- ∙ Guest registration, list tracking
- ∙ Photo and video reports providing
- ∙ Gala Dinner organization: selection of the venue, meeting and seating of guests, compiling a detailed entertainment program
- Organization and control of all technical support for all days of the event, the anticipation of unforeseen circumstances. Work strictly according to all safety regulations.